Synergy Productions hat u.a. an folgenden Produktionen mitgearbeitet:
- 2012 Joe Mc Carthy – The Real American aka Enemies Within , Docudrama about the life of Joe McCarthy by Lutz Hachmeister with HMR, ZDF, Smithonian Channel, Realfiction, Corinth Films.
- 2011 The Big Fix, Feature Documentary about the Deep Water Horizon oil spill in 2010. Director: Josh Tickell. With Green Planet Productions. In Postproduction.
- 2011 Berliner Philharmoniker – A Musical Journey in 3D, 3D Feature Film about the Berlin Philharmonic Orchestra conducted by Sir Simon Rattle at a concert in Singapore. Context TV, Euroarts, Shaksfin Asia, STB, Medienboard. Theatrical Distribution international Arts Alliance Media, Germany NFP/Warner
- 2010 Lang Lang – The Third Dimension at Berghain Berlin, 3D music film with Lang Lang in co-production with EuroArts Music in cooperation with Sony Classical and Studio Hamburg.
- 2010 Enemy Engagement (Feindberührung), feature doc on a true stasi story by Heike Bachelier. Nominated for History Makers Award, audience award Filmz Festival. Theatrical Distribution for political education.
- 2009 Two Rembrandts in the Garden by Jerzy Sladkowski 52’, 79’ for ARTE, Channel 4, TVP, SBS, SVT. Opening the Krakov Film Festival 2010. Theatrical Distribution Poland.
- 2008 Fuel aka. Fields of Fuel, feature documentary about the end of the fossil fuel written & directed by Josh Tickell. Co-produced with Bluewater Ent. Audience Award Sundance Film Festival 2008, 10 more awards, shortlisted for the Academy Awards 09. US Distr.: Greenlight Theatrical.
- 2011 The End of Red October documentary about the end of the Russian Atomic submarines for Discovery Science USA
- 2011 The Real American docudrama on Joe McCarthy by Lutz Hachmeister for ZDF.
- 2010 Who sank the Bismarck documentary about the last hours of the German Battleship for National Geographic US and Int.
- 2010 Zwischen den Zeilen portrait of German Rock’n Roll star Marius Müller Westernhagen for WDR.
- 2009 Popülar pilot-show for a series on popular culture in Berlin for ZDF.
- 2009 Amundsen – Lost in the Arctic by Rudolph Herzog for National Geographic US, ZDF
- 2008/09 Katrin, 52 x 11’ children’s fiction series for SuperRTL/Disney (also format idea).
- 2008 Bikini – Atomic Paradise, 51’, prime time documentary on an expedition to the Bikini Atoll in coproduction with Vulcan for Discovery Science, ZDF, Alliance Atlantis and Electric Sky.
- 2008 Wildlife Nannies, 23 x 26’ show about animal babies and their foster parents for VOOM/EQUATOR US and Studio Hamburg.
- 2007 Wildlife Nannies, 20 x 26’ show about animal babies and their foster parents for VOOM/EQUATOR US and Electric Sky/UK. (also format idea)
- 2007 S.O.S. Tierbabys, 30 x 43’ daily show about animal babies and their foster parents for ZDF (also format idea).
- 2007 Pact with the Devil, 51’ documentary revealing an unknown chapter in history about Indian Freedom Fighter Subhas Chandra Bose who became an ally of the Nazis to fight against the British.
- 2006 Fat Machines, 9 x 51’ adventure show featuring German actor Jürgen Vogel for Discovery subsidiary DMAX (also format idea).
- 2006 Return to the Bismarck, HD-version of the discovery of the wreck of the Bismarck in the Atlantic. Context TV